North Star Bank (White Bear Lake, MN) is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Head Teller to provide supervisory support to the Teller Department to ensure an efficient operation while providing a high level of customer service.
- Prepare and conduct performance evaluations.
- Plan work schedules and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Provide consistent quality training for new and existing staff, focusing on regulations and procedures.
- Maintain department security procedures, including maintaining proper levels of working cash and cash reserve.
- Operate teller window according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Assure that all work tasks are completed on a timely basis.
- Accounting skills generally acquired through an associate degree in business, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of progressively responsible teller experience, including previous teller supervisor experience.
- Knowledge of bank regulations.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- ITI/Navigator and Easy Teller computer experience a plus.
Submit resume to:
North Star Bank
4661 Highway 61
White Bear Lake, MN 55110